We are sending you our usual Friday newsletters on Thursday this week. This is because our e-mail system is undergoing some updating on Friday and we want to ensure you receive your usual weekly information.
- As you know, the school photographer will be in school tomorrow. All children will have their photographs taken and siblings will have one taken together too. There won’t be P.E in the gym and so your child(ren) will not need to wear their P.E kit.
- We are coming to the end of our first month back at school and we already have a large quantity of unclaimed lost property. Your child’s teacher will take them to check for lost items, but you may also like to go and have a look yourself. You will find it hanging on the pegs in the basement. Items that are unnamed and unclaimed by the end of next week will be sent to charity. Please support us by naming your child’s belongings, so they can be reunited with them.
- Thank you to those of you that have already signed up for our forthcoming Parent/Teacher Consultations. If you haven’t already done so please use the links you have been sent to do so as soon as possible. Thank you.
- Unfortunately, we are having to postpone our Winter Concert from Wednesday 18th December until February 2020. This is because the university building the theatre is in was meant to be having some repairs in October. However, this work has been postponed and so will not have been completed by December. As a result our Concert will take place on Wednesday 12thFebruary. Please make a note of this important date.
- You will receive an e-mail informing you about the Half Term Holiday Clubs very soon. Registration for these will be online, however, for those of you that prefer to use a paper form, please see Dominique when the information has been circulated.
- As you are aware our Relay for Life Team needs your support. You can join our team and walk or run with us on Saturday 12thor Sunday 13thOctober, make a donation or prepare some food from your home country for us to sell on our International Food stall. Everybody is welcome and we would love to see you and your children at some time over the 24 hours if you can drop by. Thank you to those of you that have already generously supported us. Together we can make a difference.
- The children are eagerly awaiting the annual BEPS Halloween Party. They won’t have to wait much longer as the PTA will be sending out information regarding this next week. Watch out for the information as it is always a great event and you won’t want to miss it. You can find a programme for the event attached with this message.
- The PTA is holding a meeting at BEPS on Monday (30thSeptember) at 16.00. Please join us if you can. The Halloween Party is sure to be on the agenda.
School Photographer: Friday 27th September
Monday 7thOctober PTA General Assembly at 16.00
Relay for Life: 12th/13th October
World Maths Day: Tuesday 15th October
Parent/Teacher Consultations: Tuesday 15th October
Halloween Party: Saturday 19th October 16.00 – 19.00
Book Fair Tuesday 22nd October
Half Term Holiday: Monday 28th October – Friday 1st November
One more school day and then we can enjoy the weekend.
The Leadership Team