- The PTA held their Annual General Meeting on Monday. At this they gave feedback on their achievements over the past year and tried to elect new committee members. Thank you to everyone that attended and to the people who put themselves forward to join the committee. If you are interested in joining them, please let them know.
- The PTA have used money raised at their events to purchase some Bee-Bots and Blue- Bots (coding robots) for the school. We are looking forward to introducing the children to these as we know they are going to love them. We would like to thank the PTA for making this purchase possible.
- Next Tuesday we will be holding the first Parent/Teacher Consultations of the year. Please remember that there will not be any clubs on that day. Garderie will take place in the attic on that day and is only available for regular, enrolled children. Please do not leave children unattended in the playground during your meetings. Please enter school via the terrace door during the evening. A board showing you where you will be able to find specialist teachers will be located in the entrance hall.
- We would like to remind you that before 09.00 in the morning you must use the side door to enter school. Please do not ring the bell to enter through the front door or ask Luc to open the door for you as he will have to refuse. If you arrive after 09.00, only then should you ring the bell to enter through the front door. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We are looking forward to the Relay for Life at the ULB campus this weekend. Thank you once again for all your generous donations and support. This 24 hour event starts tomorrow at 15.00. Please join us if you can. Look out for the BEPS flag!
- Next Tuesday we will be celebrating World Maths Day. The children will spend the day taking part in activities linked to Time.
- The BEPS Halloween Party is fast approaching and we are looking forward to this exciting event. However, as we know, the party takes a great deal of preparation and needs many volunteers. In order for the event to take place the PTA still need your help. Please volunteer to support them as soon as possible. If everybody helps out, everybody can also have fun and the party will be able to go ahead. Thank you.
Relay for Life: Saturday 12th& Sunday 13th October
World Maths Day: Tuesday 15th October
Parent/Teacher Consultations: Tuesday 15th October (from 16.00)
Halloween Party: Saturday 19th October 16.00 – 19.00
Book Fair Tuesday 22nd October
Half Term Holiday: Monday 28th October – Friday 1st November
No School (Armistice Day) – Monday 11thNovember
No School (INSET Day for teachers) – Tuesday 12thNovember
Let’s hope that the sun will shine over the weekend so that our Relay for Life Team have a dry 24 hours. We hope to see you there.
The Leadership Team