- We would like to thank everybody for supporting us by checking their children’s hair for head lice before they returned to school on Monday. As you will have seen from the note you received in your child’s Blue Bag, the company ‘No Pou’ came into school on Monday to check the children too. Unfortunately, they still found some cases of head lice, and we had to ask for children to be treated at home. Please check your child each Sunday to help us make BEPS a lice free school.
- Next week, each of our two Year 4 classes will have a student working with them. These students will come from NHL Stenden Meppel, which hosts the ITEPS (International Teacher Education for Primary Schools) course. The two first year students will be with us for the next three weeks, and will then return in January for a further three weeks. We are sure that you will welcome them and understand how important it is for them to have the opportunity to learn from schools like ours.
- The bus company has asked us to remind you not to park in the bus parking spaces on Avenue Victoria (at the back of school). If you are doing so you prevent them from parking there and so they will have to ask for your vehicles to be moved. Thank you for your understanding.
- At the Halloween Party many of you had your photographs taken at the ‘Photo Booth’. We are happy to share the link with you which will enable you to see them. Please remember that you are only allowed to download and use photographs of yourself and your family as indicated on the form you signed. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/so764240lruwghj/AABxzMFb3R543JnXTN-xrad9a?dl=0
- Next Wednesday, Year 6 will be visiting BEPS Secondary School to give them the opportunity to see what it is like to learn in this environment. They are all starting to think about the big step they will be taking in September and so this will help them to prepare for this.
- Year 2 will be taking a trip around Europe on Thursday, but they will still be back in time for the end of school! They will be visiting Mini Europe to see what different landmarks they can spot for their Unit of Work. I am sure they will have plenty to talk about after their whirlwind tour.
No School (Armistice Day) – Monday 11thNovember
No School (INSET Day for teachers) – Tuesday 12thNovember
Winter Fair – Tuesday 17thDecember (14.00 – 15.00)
Please remember that school is closed on Monday and Tuesday. We will be happy to see you all again on Wednesday 13thNovember. Enjoy your extra-long weekend.
The Leadership Team