- We are happy to be able to tell you that all of your food donations have now been handed over to Nativitas. They were amazed at the amount we delivered to them and were very grateful.
- As you may have already read, our Winter Fair was a great success. Thanks to everybody’s generosity we have also raised just over 1.900€ and this has been paid into the Nativitas bank account. This will help to feed a large number of people over the holiday period.
- As we will not be at school for the next two weeks we should return to a head lice free environment. To help us achieve this, please remember to check your child’s hair before they return to school.
- On Monday, the Early Years’ children had assembly. They shared the biscuits they’d decorated the previous week, before having a festive sing and dance time . They were accompanied on the piano by Ms. Alvarez, Reny on the ukulele and some percussion instruments. They all enjoyed themselves immensely.
- Yesterday, Year 3 celebrated their Exit Point by inviting their parents to their Rainforest Café. They charged them an entrance fee which will be donated to a charity to help save the rainforests. They made fruit smoothies, painted their parent’s faces and shared their learning with them. Thank you to everybody that joined them.
- This morning we celebrated the holidays by gathering around the Christmas tree and singing some festive songs. The Secondary Students and staff even introduced us to the Australian version of ‘The Twelve Day of Christmas’. This included a wide range of animals we hadn’t heard of such as numbats and galahs. We all had great fun and made plenty of noise!
Monday 23rdDecember – Friday 3rdJanuary – Winter Holidays (No School)
Monday 6thJanuary – School starts again
Tuesday 28thJanuary – Student Led Conferences – children only need to be in school at their appointment time
Wednesday 12thFebruary – Winter Concert
Monday 24th– Friday 28thFebruary - Half Term Holiday
For those of you that will be celebrating Christmas next week we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. We’d also like to wish everybody else Happy Holidays.
Thank you for all your support during 2019, we look forward to seeing you all again on Monday 6thJanuary 2020.
The Leadership Team