- You should have received your appointment times for Student Led Conferences or Early Years Parent/Teacher Consultations on Monday. As you know these will take place on Tuesday 28thJanuary. Thank you to everybody that has confirmed their times and signed up if they need to use the Garderie. If you haven’t already done so, please can you do this on Monday. Thank you.
- Year 4 enjoyed their visit to the Egyptian exhibition at the History Museum on Tuesday, and the Reception children were amazed by the dinosaurs they saw on Thursday. Thank you to the parents that accompanied them on these trips; your support is invaluable.
- Yesterday, the BEPS Secondary students participated in a film making workshop. After designing and making the characters for their film, they split into three groups to continue with the art work, record the sounds or to concentrate on directing the film.
- We would like to thank Sahasra's parents for coming into Pre-School yesterday to talk about Pongal, a festival that they celebrate in India. It is a celebration that lasts for four days during which they say thank you for the harvest and to the to the cows for their milk. It’s always lovely to hear about each other’s traditions and celebrations.
- Year 4 led Upper School Assembly this afternoon. They have just started their unit on Ancient Egypt and told us lots of interesting information. They are now looking forward to extending their learning further. Well done.
- The PTA will be holding a Coffee Morning on Monday morning (20thJanuary) from 09.15 – 10.15. It will take place in Year 3T on the landing. This is always a great opportunity to meet other members of the BEPS community whilst enjoying a cup of tea or coffee.
- It is a busy week for the PTA, as on Thursday morning they are holding a PTA Meeting. This will start at 09.00. There are plenty of things to discuss and get involved in, so please join us if you can.
- The Year 3s have been waiting for the time when their Unit of Work is all about chocolate. Well, now the time is here and next Thursday they will be visiting the Chocolate Nation in Antwerp.
- If you would like to order some fruit, vegetables or other products, Le Potager du Soleil is taking orders again. You must place your order up until Sunday 19thJanuary. You can place your order at www.lepotagerdusoleil.comThey will also be selling produce at our neighbours, the Lycée Molière, on Friday 31stJanuary between 13.00 and 16.00.
Tuesday 28thJanuary – Student Led Conferences for Year 1 – 6 and Parent/Teacher Consultations for Early Years.
Thursday 30thJanuary – BEPS Secondary School Presentation: IB Projects Service and Action starting at 16.00 (Upper school Parents are welcome to attend)
Monday 3rdFebruary – Shakespeare workshop for BEPS Secondary students
Wednesday 12thFebruary – Winter Concert (Years 1 – 6)
Thursday 20thFebruary – International Mother Tongue Day
Monday 24th– Friday 28thFebruary - Half Term Holiday
Monday 2ndMarch – INSET Day (No School)
Tuesday 17thMarch – Book Fair
We hope that you all have a great weekend, and look forward to seeing you all again on Monday.
The Leadership Team