- As you already know, we have our Year 1 – 6 Student Led Conferences and Early Years Parent/Teacher Consultations on Tuesday (28thJanuary). There will be three different Garderie services on that day. Garderie for the Pre-School children will be in Pre-School, for Reception children it will be in the Lower School library and for Year 1 – 6 children it will be in the attic. Please remember that you should have already registered your child(ren) for Garderie, and that it can only be used during your appointment times, not for the whole day.
- There will not be any after school clubs or after school Garderie on Tuesday due to the Student Led Conferences.
- The children are all enthusiastically rehearsing for our forthcoming Winter Concert. If you have children in Years 1 – 6 you will receive tickets for this event on Monday, so please look out for them in your child’s Blue Bag.
- The PTA Coffee morning on Monday was well attended. We hope that this will also be the case for the next one which will be on Monday 17thFebruary.
- Year 1 discovered more about their senses when Cap Science came into work with them on Wednesday.
- Year 3 thoroughly enjoyed their visit to Chocolate Nation yesterday and came back to school with a bar of chocolate they had made, along with more new knowledge. We would like to thank the parents and grandparent that joined them on their adventure. Without your support these trips would not be possible.
- This afternoon Year 2 led Lower School assembly. They shared their paintings inspired by Picasso and what they had learnt about his life.
- The Secondary School would like to give you the opportunity to find out more about part of the IB programme. On Thursday 30thJanuary (between 16.00 and 16.30), the MYP Coordinator, Andrew Mitchell will be giving guidance and answering questions about Personal Projects, Service and Action. If you would like to attend please send an e-mail to Mr. Mitchell (email@example.com)
- On Thursday, Year 2 will be visiting the Magritte Museum where they will be participating in a workshop and looking at his work. This is linked to their Unit of Work about people of the past.
Tuesday 28thJanuary – Student Led Conferences for Year 1 – 6 and Parent/Teacher Consultations for Early Years.
Thursday 30thJanuary – Secondary School Parent/Student Mentor meetings.
Thursday 30thJanuary – BEPS Secondary School Presentation: IB Projects Service and Action starting at 16.00
Monday 3rdFebruary – Shakespeare workshop for BEPS Secondary students
Wednesday 12thFebruary 10.30 – Winter Concert (Years 1 – 6)
Thursday 20thFebruary – International Mother Tongue Day
Monday 24th– Friday 28thFebruary - Half Term Holiday
Monday 2ndMarch – INSET Day (No School)
Tuesday 17thMarch – Book Fair
We would like to wish Happy New Year to anyone that will be celebrating Chinese New Year on Saturday.
We look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday, and know that the children are very excited about this special day.
The Leadership Team