- On Monday, the classes going swimming will swap. This means that 3H, 2D and 2T will be starting swimming. Children from these classes received a letter a few weeks ago about this, and teachers will have sent you further detailed information through your class newsletters. Please remember that the bus leaves at 09.00 and so it is even more important than usual to arrive on time. This change means that 4L will now have P.E on Tuesdays and 4S and 3T will have P.E on Fridays.
- Families with children in Years 1 – 6 should have received tickets for the Winter Concert on Monday. If you do not need both of your tickets, please can you return them to us. As ticket numbers are limited, somebody looking for an additional ticket may be able to benefit from them. Thank you.
- Thank you to everybody that attended our Student Led Conferences and Parent/Teacher Consultations on Tuesday. The children really enjoyed showing you how they learn and teaching you some new skills, or strategies. The target setting is always very useful and helps the children to think about what they have achieved and what their next steps should be. We hope that you all enjoyed yourselves too.
- Yesterday, Year 2 visited the Magritte Museum. While they were there they learnt about his life and how to look for the ‘tricks’ in his paintings. During aworkshop they had the opportunity to create some artwork in the Magritte style. Thank you to everybody who accompanied them.
- We ended the week with Buddies. As usual the children thoroughly enjoyed themselves by sharing their learning and teaching each other new skills. The school was certainly buzzing with excitement.
Monday 3rdFebruary – Shakespeare workshop for BEPS Secondary students
Wednesday 12thFebruary 10.30 – Winter Concert (Years 1 – 6)
Thursday 20thFebruary – International Mother Tongue Day
Monday 24th– Friday 28thFebruary - Half Term Holiday
Monday 2ndMarch – INSET Day (No School)
Tuesday 17thMarch – Book Fair
January is finally coming to an end and that means that we must be moving towards some longer days. Spring may not exactly be just around the corner, but it’s getting closer.
Enjoy your weekend.
The Leadership Team