- You should have received an email, and an envelope in your child’s Blue Bag, with all the information you need concerning re-enrolment for the year 2020 – 2021. Please read this carefully and return the forms by Friday 6thMarch. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Of course, the highlight of the week for Years 1 – 6 was the Winter Concert. The children were amazing, and the audience was brilliant too. On top of enjoying yourselves, you also raised 550€ for Nativitas. Thank you to everyone for attending and donating so generously.
- As you are aware, we will be celebrating International Mother Tongue Day at BEPS on Thursday (20thFebruary). We would like to thank all of you that have volunteered to come in and share a game from your home country with the children. For those of you that have not been at BEPS for International/Mother Tongue Day before, we also ask the children to come to school wearing clothing that represents their home country. This means that we can easily recognise the country people are from and helps to show the diversity within our school community. In addition to this, instead of having our usual lunches we share an International Lunch in our Year Groups. To be able to do this we ask you to send in some food from your home country for the children to share at lunchtime. You are also invited to come and join us for lunch if you would like to. Early Years will eat lunch at 12.30, Years 1 and 2 at 13.15 and Years 3 – 6 at 13.40. Please remember that there will not be any hot lunches or Box Bunny on that day.
- The Early Years joined together for assembly today, and it had a Valentines theme.The Pre-School and Reception children decorated and exchanged hearts.
- It was also Lower School Assembly this afternoon. The children shared their Winter Concert performances with each other and really enjoyed performing for one final time.
Thursday 20thFebruary – International Mother Tongue Day
Monday 24th– Friday 28thFebruary - Half Term Holiday
Monday 2ndMarch – INSET Day (No School)
Tuesday 10thMarch – Early Years Open Day (More information will follow)
Tuesday 17thMarch – Book Fair
We hope that you all have a relaxing weekend, and look forward to seeing you on Thursday for some international fun.
The Leadership Team