Site news

Thank you and Cake Sale.

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Thank you and Cake Sale.
by Mandy Porrett - Wednesday, 6 October 2010, 10:00 AM

Thank you for all your kind good wishes. They have certainly made me feel better. I am back in school now, and am very happy to be here once again.

Tomorrow is the first Cake Sale of the school year. The two Pre-school classes will run this and all the money raised will be given directly to them to spend. You will be informed of how they spend the money.
As usual the cakes will be on sale in the playground at the end of school, and will cost 1 Euro each. Please help us to make sure the sale runs smoothly by ensuring your child joins their ‘House’ queue when purchasing a cake. Thank you for your support.

I would also like to thank you for supporting the Book Fair last Thursday. As a result we were able to select books to the value of 220 Euros. These books will be added to the library for all of the children to enjoy.

I hope that you have been returning your forms for the tickets for the Halloween/Firework party. As you are probably aware, these tickets are always in great demand and it is always best to book them as early as possible as numbers are limited for safety reasons. As usual, we will be holding our pumpkin carving competition and information regarding this will be coming out soon.

I will be sending information about what is happening around school on Friday, and I know that there are lots of things to tell you about.

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett