Site news

Winter Concert and DVD information

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Winter Concert and DVD information
by Mandy Porrett - Friday, 17 December 2010, 3:49 PM

Another busy week has ended, and there is much anticipation for the one ahead. We are looking forward to going over to the theatre on Monday for our rehearsal and using the real stage for the first time. Following that comes the excitement of the actual performance itself.

Please remember that the Winter Concert is on Tuesday 21st December. This year the choir are going to be on stage to greet you as you arrive, so please make sure that you are in your seats by 10.15 am. so that you can enjoy their music. It will also be a great help if you can make your way as quickly as possible up into the auditorium so that teachers can organise the children in the entrance and keep them as calm as possible at this exciting time. Thank you for your support.
As parking is always difficult in the area please allow yourselves plenty of time to find a space so you don’t miss any of the show!

If you wish to take your child with you after the concert, please make sure that you have informed their class teacher. If you can let them know in advance it would be very helpful. Thank you.

The PTA have kindly offered to provide cakes and beverages for parents at the end of the concert. I would like to thank them in advance for this. Similarly I would like to thank Kurt Goossens for recording the concert and organising the production of the DVD. (Please read his letter below regarding this.) I really appreciate all of the support that the PTA gives us, and I am sure you join with me in thanking them.

Dear Parents,

Last week you all received your order forms for the Winter Concert DVD.

This is a wonderful one-time opportunity to purchase a DVD of the entire concert for BEPS parents, grandparents, extended family and friends.
The DVD will be edited, divided into chapters, printed and neatly boxed with a sleeve including a menu at a cost of 15.00 € per DVD.

There will only be one grouped order placed, so there will not be a possibility for later orders!

If you are interested in purchasing your copy/copies of the DVD, please fill out your order form completely.
Place it in an envelope with the total amount of money owed (exact amount please – no change will be returned), and write “Attn: Jacqueline – BEPS Winter Concert DVD Order” as well as the name and class of your child on the front of the envelope.

All orders have to be in latest by next Tuesday, December 21st
Thank you
Kurt Goossens

Have a great weekend, what will happen with the snow?

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett