Site news

Talent show and head lice!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Talent show and head lice!
by Mandy Porrett - Monday, 30 May 2011, 3:49 PM

I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend, and that you are not too disappointed that this week we are only in school for two days!

I would like to thank everybody that joined Masha, Mila and Pepin to celebrate their exhibition last Thursday. I am sure that you would like to join me in congratulating them on their success. If you have not yet had the opportunity to see their work, please take the time to come and have a look at it. I am sure that you will be impressed. I would also like to thank Ms. Higueras and all the other people that helped them throughout the process and ensured the experience was a positive one.

I would also like to congratulate Ms. Henderson for completing the Brussels 20k yesterday. She is proudly wearing her medal today and deserves to be doing so. Well Done!

Tomorrow afternoon it is the Upper School Talent Show. It will start at 14.30. We are hoping that the rain will stay away and that we can hold it in the garden. If not we will have to squash into the Attic instead. Whatever the venue, I am sure that it will great as there are many talented children in BEPS. You are welcome to join us if you can.

On a more mundane note. We have had several cases of head lice in the school again. In order to prevent the spread of this it would be very helpful if you could check your child(ren) and use the appropriate treatment. This would be particularly important for the children that are going on their residential trips next week. Please can I also ask you ensure that long hair is tied up as this also helps to reduce the spread of head lice. Thank you for your support in this matter.

Have a good evening.

Mandy Porrett