Site news

Thank you!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Thank you!
by Mandy Porrett - Sunday, 19 June 2011, 4:08 PM

I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody that supported our summer fair yesterday. Although the weather tried it’s hardest it didn’t mange to spoil the day at all. I am sure you will join with me in thanking our magnificent PTA for all the work that they put into the event. Without their dedication the fair would not be possible. The hours that were spent putting up the tents really paid off, without them we would have suffered greatly and got very wet! The BEPS spirit was obvious throughout the day, and once again we showed that by working together we can create great things.

So once again, thank you to everybody for everything that you did, and for braving the weather and making it all worthwhile. I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves and that you are now looking forward to the next event. I hardly dare to say it, but the Halloween/Firework party will be here before we know it!

I hope that Class 5 are all packed and ready for their residential trip. Make sure you have an early night so that you will be full of energy for the week ahead.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend. See you all tomorrow.

Mandy Porrett