Site news

Hot lunch registration for September 2011. Classes for 2011/2012

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Hot lunch registration for September 2011. Classes for 2011/2012
by Mandy Porrett - Monday, 11 July 2011, 2:27 PM

As you already know the PTA and the Direction have managed to secure a new hot lunch provider for the next academic year. This service will offer organic and seasonally produced products.
The company would like to know how many children would be using this service by the middle of August. If you are planning to register your child(ren) for hot lunches, please can you complete the form that you will find on Jacqueline’s Desk for Parents and return it to school as soon as possible? Thank you for your support in this matter.

You will also find information regarding the Classes for next year on Jacqueline’s Desk for Parents. Thank you for your patience regarding this.If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

I am happy to be able to tell you that we have appointed a teacher for the second Class 4. They will be 4B and will be taught by Ms.Rachel Booker. Rachel (who is from the UK) is currently completing a Master in Educational Studies at K.U Leuven, and will join us in September. She has taught in London, but also in schools in Australia and Tokyo. She is now looking forward to working at BEPS. I am sure that you would like to join with me in welcoming her to our school, and that you will look forward to meeting her.

I am also in the process of interviewing some very promising candidates for the Class 3 position and will inform you as soon as an appointment has been made.

I hope that you are enjoying the holidays.

Best Wishes

Mandy Porrett