Site news

Two more new teachers!

Picture of Mandy Porrett
Two more new teachers!
by Mandy Porrett - Saturday, 16 July 2011, 8:22 AM

I am very happy to be able to inform you that we have appointed our last two new teachers.

Ms. Carol Bancroft will join us to work with Class 3 in September, she will teach last year's Class 2M. She is a very experienced teacher who has taught in the UK, Brussels and Thailand. She has many skills and talents that she will bring to our school, and I know that she is excited to be joining us.

Ms. Cecile Coheur will join our French team and will be working on a part time basis. She will work with the Upper School children and also brings many skills with her. She has a wide range of teaching experience and is looking forward to becoming a member of the French team and our school.

I am sure that you would like to join with me in welcoming them both BEPS and that you will be looking forward to meeting them.

There are going to be lots of new faces in BEPS next year, which will be very exciting.

Now it’s time for my holiday to start too! I am looking forward to it, but will be very happy to see you all again soon.

Happy Holidays

Mandy Porrett